peace yaww..=)

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday 11 December 2011

X-hausted..

halllo there...
*snifff2..
I'm sorry, not feeling well..
huhuhuh..
all I can say..
its totally hard for me today..
not feeling well and driving is not a good combination..
its totally take your attention on the road..
believe it or not..
but I nearly fall asleep while driving..
I know its insane..
even I don't believe what I just done..
huhuhuhu...
but the best thing is...
I don't get angry easily..
hahaha..
yeaa...
I used to get angry when there are irresponsible people who drive more insanious than me..
and sometimes I used harsh words to describe them..
yess..
I admit, I have a totally bad temper..
but I try to tackle it day by day..
its never been easy for someone like me..
who had a bad temper to control their feeling..
especially when I get mad..
thats the hardest thing to do..
but with Allah's will,nothing is impossible..
so do pray for me,to become a good person..
huhuhuh..
and today I've got module in my lovely Uni,UiTM..
yeaaa..
its sunday...
its time to rest..
but due to this compulsory module,we have to attend it..
haaaa...
I arrive a lil bit late since I woke up late..
huhuhuh...
thank Allah my mom wake me up..
if not..
I guess I need to repeat this module..
huhuhuh..
totally deppressing if I have to repeat again..
huhuhu..
okay..
back to module..
its about how we will managing and organizing an event..
yes...
its totally fun..
hehehe..
especially when we come to a part,
where we will be the actor and the actress to do some 'sketsa' about the event we were about to organize..
heeee...
especially the part when we doing jungle trekking,
they tour guide(Shazwan) bring all the contestant to see their environment,and he pointed at the other group and says something like, "ok adik2,ini adalah sekumpulan bayau" and the class burst into laugh,even our lecturer,Sir Muliyadi also laugh..heeee...
and when the other group present, the one who make us laugh is someone who don't talk too much in class,guess who??hehehe...its Rayvoney...hahaha..I admit,he is a good comedian eventhough he was one of the quietest person I ever met...hehehe..but yes..we are happy with our presentation..and after we've finished the module, we went to macdonald at 1Borneo...yup..we are totally hungry...so two of us already reserve a table,so the rest went to buy their own desired MacD meal,and there is some unpleasant moment happen, when our table is taken by this one Old lady with her son/grandson..totally I was shocked at that time,and thinking,'when did this Old lady join our group?'I'm bad isn't it..hehe..but luckily,the other table also vacant,so we choose to move on the other table..we're still know how to respect 'warga emas' k..even we are totally naughty and act like a lil bit gangsters(since that what we are called..hehehe) but we still know how to respect someone who are older..fuh...so we eat,talking,eat,laughing,eat,drink and eat until we finish..huaa...its time to get back..on the way to go back to UiTM,Yuery was changing the radio station since its suddenly play chinese song..hehehe..and when he change it to Hot.Fm,Ewa and Anne suddenly scream.Yui and I was like,'what happen??'guess what??they said..."AKIM!!!lagu akim!!"hahahaha...they scream like they see the real Akim infront of them..hahaha...Yui and I just laugh..and eventually Ewa said,"Mana Taw Ada JODOH.."hahaha...if there is,I will be the first one to congrats you ewa...hehehe..
then we get back to UiTM,we share too many things,but I won't say it here,since its totally personal to be said..hehehe..after I sent them,I just went straight to home..actually not straight enough since I stop by to Petronas to pump my tyre + fill my fuel...hehehe..but yes,I totally don't have enough mood to be mad at the road...hahaha...I just see straight, and wish I come home early since I know,my eyes is going to out of charge anytime..
huhuhuhu...while I'm doing this,I was like totally want to sleep..and yess...its raining..its make me wanna sleep...waaaaa..till the very next time...have a good night peepss...!!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment