peace yaww..=)

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday 17 December 2011

S.A.D D.A.Y

Assalamualaikum and happy evening peeps!!!how is your day??hope it was fun,wonderful and full of joy..haaa....SAD DAY...hmmm..everyone have their own sad day..yes..I have many...hmm..but yesterday..its seems like it was a sad day for us..hmm...certain of us...hmmm...its all begun when we are supposed to hand in our article to our lecturer for our assignment..I admit..I am not really into my article..and I guess I do some 'CINCAI' work..huhuhuhu...I'm sorry guys...I'm not giving my best..huhuhu..but now I try my best to search for a new article to replace the rejected article..huhuhu..I hope I can replace those trash work I've done..huhuhu..almost half an hour stuck there,I was preparing to go home and go to Karamusing police station to settle on my summon..huhuhu..I forgot to tell you, I was summon on the day that fall on 10/12/2011...huhuhu..sometimes I thought it was a dream for me..I wish it was...huhuhu..and yes..because of this STUPID summons I can't focus on almost everything that I had,especially study..huhuhu..the simple word, everything is 'CINCAI'..huhuhuhu..back to the story,hmm..the moment I walk to get on my car,I've called my mum,trying to tell her that I will be back,and yes..her tone annoyed me..I know she want all of this end as soon as possible..and so do I..but it just keep hurting me when she assumed like I don't care a thing of this summon..huhuhu...I get totally stress up that moment..I was like..."what is my life purpose right now??to get people in trouble??"huhuhuhu..yes..its hurt me deeply...and I drive totally reckless at that moment..huhuhu..the weather also signified my feeling..huhuhu..it was heavily raining..just like a storm in my heart..huhuhu...I hope I can fix this things..because its keep driving me insane to keep on thinking of it...and make me forgot,that I have my own responsiblities as student..huhuhuhu...for now..I was only hoping for that bright day,where I could pass all of this obstacles and even if I look back, I will smile, because I already pass that day..huhuhu..come on zer...learn from the past..get up and face the future..hmm..be positive!!!I can do it!!!ohh yeaaahhh!!!wooohoooooo!!! *Debang!!* woppss...I'm sorry...its already late at night..hehehe..so peeps,remember,the moment of sadness make us remember how meaningful is the moment of happiness...till then..have a nice and good dream peeps!!
=D


even the clown have their own sadness..=')

No comments:

Post a Comment